Thursday, July 29, 2010

Setting Priority

1. Put together all my closet maid cubes. Install in sewing room. Transfer all the stuff in the buckets and organize them in the new fabric boxes that fit the cubes. Side note: They are so cool. I love green, so I got the spring green colored ones and light blue ones that match the walls and yellow for an extra bright burst of color.
Recover my sewing table to match the colors of the boxes.
2. Start on Christmas projects that I can't mention here since my daughter reads my posts.
3. Get matching fabric to make covers for the dining room furniture.
4. Hang the track lighting in the sewing room.
5. Get a ceiling fan in the little bedroom
6. Get a wall mount TV for the little bedroom
7. Install shelving over the desk in the little bedroom... actually a new desk would be nice. Anything to get rid of that tacky file cabinet That's in there now.
8. Re-cover the dining room chairs.
9. Hang the curtains I brought from North Carolina
10. Re-paint the living room and dining room
11. Re-do the walls in the kitchen
12. Get plywood and mount all the pictures on the wall on that and cover with glass
OK. Brain Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment