Monday, July 12, 2010

Have no clue....

I say, "I have nothing interesting to write about". She says " Just write about whatever you want".
So here is my first attempt at emptying my brain.
I quite understand how your head gets so full of thoughts or ideas and nowhere for it to go... at that moment.
Then when you finally get the time to turn the valve on and release some of that pressure it's not there... dissipated... poof! Where the hell does it go! (I have obviously been working in the plumbing section way to long). So, I am following the advice given and just laying out what's in my head at the moment.... (I guess the funny thing would be to stop here, which would imply that there is nothing in my head. But then, would anyone get the jest)
I'm sitting at my computer, in my own little corner, on my own little chair, (sorry Cinderella) waiting for the next customer to come up to be waited on, requiring me to get up off my chair and also distracting my thoughts.
You know, most of the time I really like my customers, well, most of them... there are always those few that makes you go "Run, Forest, Run". There is the one we have deemed as "Lizard Lips" because of his habit of standing there with his tongue sticking out as if waiting for a fly or maybe it's just to test which way the wind is blowing. Either way, it is very disconcertingly gross. And then there's the one who wants to tell you his life history at an almost inaudible tone. Trust me, it's not worth straining your eardrums for.
Most of my customers though, are funny, articulate, and have loads of info worth listening to. They are the reason I love my job. OK, here they come. Up I get and off I go! Hey, this was fun. Maybe I'll try this again after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment